[ale] Favorite distros

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 26 16:08:48 EDT 2002

Charles Marcus wrote:

> [...]

If package A depends on package B, which depends on package
C, then if you remove C, both A and B are broken. It seems
to me that both should be removed. But you seem to be saying
that the dependency-checking should only look one level
deep, so to speak. Why?

Cheers,

-- Joe
  "I'd rather chew my leg off than maintain Java code, which
   sucks, 'cause I have a lot of Java code to maintain and
   the leg surgery is starting to get expensive." - Me

---