[ale] [OT] - Problem solver needed

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Mon Aug 26 14:01:14 EDT 2002

from my experienct the best way to get urine out of a mouse it to pick one up and put it in your hand.

i take personal checks and paypal :)

->
->> ... I think getting urine out of a mouse would be easier than
->> getting work out of
->> a government employee. ....
->
->I have never thought that it would be SO difficult....... :<<<<
->I still can't understand why systems still works here...
->well, if you can
->call it "works"..
->
->