[ale] comdex

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Aug 26 08:18:40 EDT 2002

Or you can just go to the main site and register. The exhibition-only
passes are all free.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Thus Spake dbron at roman.net (David Bronson):
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:45:44 -0400