[ale] [OT] AJC Article on State Welfare System

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Aug 25 20:49:55 EDT 2002

Now that my stomach is REALLY churning after reading that...

Maybe I'm oversimplifying, but don't they just need a readily accessable
database system with a quick client interface so that the leact trained
newbie can punch up a kids name or SSN and get their case file?!?!

<cue superhero theme music> This sounds like a job for PenguinMan! <cue
flashing lights and patriotic music>