[ale] guess I am screwed, eh?

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sat Aug 24 22:29:37 EDT 2002

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002, Cade Thacker wrote:

> Considering that I am one week into my BS of CS at Georgia Tech, I guess I
> am screwed because of this article. Why oh why did they not published this
> thing a week earlier. ;)
>
> http://newsfactor.com/perl/story/19136.html

<<snip>>

I get into trouble with this, but...

Do you personally enjoy CS? Do you read CS related stuff rather than drool
in front of the tube? Is a one (long) line of C which prints its source
after compiling exciting to you? (actually, substitute your favorite
language for C). If so, or if anywhere near so, you are doing the correct
thing. Sure, some business courses and/or management courses wouldn't
hurt. I mean - it's school right? Use it to expand your mind, and give
yourself more balance.

IMHO, of course, and in opposition to the idea that schooling should only
be useful...

If you think Education is expensive
Try Ingnorance
                   Author Unknown