[ale] WAY OT fo the WAY OT: RE: [ale] Is there any way to stop this travesty? -- NO, of course not!

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Aug 23 16:31:42 EDT 2002

Yes, it is government that is funding things like heart transplants, when
all that is needed is for people to change their lifestyles/dietary habits
to heal themselves.  We have gotten so side-tracked by the
'instant-gratification' mentality that we have incorporated it into every
facet of our lives.  I'm sorry, but their will *never* be a pill that will
relieve you of the burden of suffering the consequences of your actions and
life decisions, but most people will never accept this, and so we suffer
with massive corruption, debt, taxation, and serve our master like good
little slaves.

Yes, it is government that is funding things like Genetically Modified
foods, that are incorporating everything from pesticides to fish genes into
our food.  Gee, that really sounds like something I want to happen - and
even pay for - NOT!

Give me another break...I'm glad I have learned the truth
(www.taxableincome.net)

The *only* thing that our Medical establishment is good for - and I will
admit they are the best by far - is for treating victims of TRAUMA.
Life-threatening, emergency, *physical* trauma.

When it comes to health (and/or disease), they haven't got a clue.

> saying that because income tax pays off interest -
> therefore making none of my nickels contribute to the
> 2003 federal budget is merely equivocation.

And of course, you missed the point...

WHAT THE HELL IS OUR GOVERNMENT DOING SPENDING MONEY IT DOESN'T

And they have the gall to pass laws against corporate fraud by the likes of
Enron - hell, the Enron execs were only guilty of lying about a few billion.
Our US GOvt is guilty of fraud at the level of TRILLIONS.

Charles

---