[ale] Is there any way to stop this travesty? -- NO, of course not!

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Fri Aug 23 15:33:54 EDT 2002

->-----Original Message-----
->From: rhiannen [mailto:rhiannen at atlantacon.org]
->Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 3:21 PM
->> In medieval times, if more than 10% of what you earned in a
->year went to
->> your Lord, you were considered a slave.  How much of what
->you earn goes to
->> the federal pig?

guess the military will just have to have bakesales, like the bumper stickers say.  nobody has ever tried to invade my front yard afterall.

and the National Institutes of Health as well.  I don't take medicine that much anyway, i can do without it.

i mean look what kinds of trivial things the government comes up with when they have so much extra money to spend: the internet.

who needs roads to drive on as well, my truck does just fine on dirt.

"in medieval times" sort of qualifies the validity of the entire statement.

->Heard it and completely agree with the sentiment.
->
->----
->rhia
->knowledge is power - arm yourself
->
->---
->This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.