[ale] Is there any way to stop this travesty? -- NO, of course not!

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 23 15:22:44 EDT 2002

Charles Marcus wrote:

> [...]

It does seem a bit strange that we allow all kinds of really
personal (financial, medical, etc) data about ourselves be
passed around fairly freely, but the vote is still
sacrosanct. I doubt anyone would learn any more about
me from my voting record than from, say, my Usenet
posting history or my credit record, both of which
are essentially publically available.

-- Joe
  "I'd rather chew my leg off than maintain Java code, which
   sucks, 'cause I have a lot of Java code to maintain and
   the leg surgery is starting to get expensive." - Me

---