[ale] Grabbing a dynamic website automatically?

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Thu Aug 22 08:39:35 EDT 2002

>>>>> "johncole" == johncole  <johncole at mindspring.com> writes:

    johncole> Howdy all!  What would be the best way to grab the data
    johncole> off of a website that is dynamic, HTTPS, and has cookies
    johncole> enabled.?  I'm trying to capture a single page everyday
    johncole> from a particular website automatically.

Perl & LWP By Sean M. Burke June 2002
0-596-00178-9, Order Number: 1789
264 pages, $34.95 US $54.95 CA

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perllwp/

        See also perldoc lwpcook, presuming you already have LWP
installed (if not, search.cpan.org).

770 933-0600 x211(w)  |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=
770 294-0820 (m)      |                                               U

---