[ale] Gentoo - emerge --how-big <package>

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 21 16:39:59 EDT 2002

Charles Marcus wrote:

> [...]

Oh, absolutely. Never *ever* would I risk exposing my
precious hide to the toasty flames of ALE without
doing at least a bit of research first! :-))

> If you are not a subscriber to the support list, I'll post the question for
> you and post the reply here if you like.

I was only trying Gentoo out of idle curiosity, but as
it seems I like it enough to keep it around, I ought
to subscribe to the support list. I'll just do that.

Thanks,

-- Joe
  "I'd rather chew my leg off than maintain Java code, which
   sucks, 'cause I have a lot of Java code to maintain and
   the leg surgery is starting to get expensive." - Me

---