[ale] wow

tom hawks thawk80 at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 21 12:23:09 EDT 2002

Sounds bitter to me. Why pay $400. Just figure it out. If you ask a few
questions like I do sometimes, results follow. I can do most things
needed under linux and I am just a user, not a sys-admin at a company.
If someone really likes computers and having control of what they are
doing, why would anyone use Windows.

I do use windows for some things, like on my PDA and resumes, etc, since
I cannot find a good resume builder under linux. I did one in HTML but
most places want it sent in word format and I am lazy, so I use Win-Way
resume.

tom

---