[ale] email + web hosting (thanks!)

Bill Sirinek sirinek at enteract.com
Tue Aug 20 14:23:50 EDT 2002

I just wanted to say thanks for the many suggestions I got for a new
webhosting and email provider.

After looking at what each of them had to offer (and sorry I had to
exclude the colo arrangements) I chose phpwebhosting.com

Here's the suggestions that were given to me since a couple of people had
asked me about it, and the responses were split between the three lists I
participate on.

digitalspace.net	linuxwebhost.com	speakeasy.net
dragonflyservers.com	phpwebhosting.com	d13.com
addr.com		jtan.com		pair.com

Bill

---