[ale] OT: motherboard/processor recommendations

Steve Long stl2 at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 20 13:01:48 EDT 2002

I have just read this morning that AMD is planning to release a XP 2400+
running at 2Ghz and
an XP 2600+ running at 2.133Ghz  on Wed.

There is also rumors about a 2800+ later this year.

All using 333Mhz FSB.

Cool, I don't have to replace my MB to accomidate them.  I just have to some
up with the money.

---