[ale] HTML

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Aug 19 23:33:48 EDT 2002

If your friend has a website, I highly recommend he learns HTML, or else
he's going to be A) constantly depending on other people to fix things, or
B) locked into weird source and/or incompatibilities by using some
convoluted WYSIWYG editor. (Heaven forbid he gets ahold of FrontPage...)

Anyway, there's about a billion and a half ways to change a billion and a
half different things. You may want to be less vague about what needs to
be done.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Thus Spake tom hawks <thawk80 at mindspring.com>:
19 Aug 2002 13:59:20 -0400

> If a friend of mine wants me to change some stuff on his website, but
> had someone else do it for him, How can I go in and change a few things.
> I assume they used Notepad, as I have not seen the site yet?
>
> tom
>

> ---
> should be sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

---