[ale] Exchange Server alternatives

Bao C. Ha bao at hacom.net
Fri Aug 16 13:12:14 EDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 12:21:47PM -0400, Charles Marcus wrote:

I have used the web-based Twig, which has the basic functionalities
of calendar and address book.  I am not sure if that meets your
needs or not.  See the URL, http://twig.screwdriver.net/

If you have money to spend, have you looked at IBM/Lotus Notes?
I think they do have support for Linux.

Also, there is Samsung's Contact, which is derived from the
famed HP Openmail.  See the URL, http://www.samsungcontact.com/en/.
I think you can download an evaluation copy from there.

Thanks.
Bao

--
Bao C. Ha                    voice: (310) 675-3510
8D66 6672 7A9B 6879 85CD  42E0 9F6C 7908 ED95 6B38

---