[ale] Gentoo Linux install question

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Aug 15 21:24:02 EDT 2002

Charles Marcus wrote:
> [...]

I think that was it.  I've added memory, I'm at 32mb now. I also enabled
64mb swap.  I modified the conf file to use the proper pentium flags and
it's chugging along right now.  I figure it might be done by morning.
If it works, I'm liable to power it down, pull the memory out I added
and try again. :)  This is fun....

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---