[ale] web and email hosting

Bill Sirinek sirinek at enteract.com
Thu Aug 15 13:17:23 EDT 2002

I just learned that Enteract/RCN, my long-time host for sirinek.com is
going to stop offering shell access starting 9/1. Since I rely on my shell
account for email access and find it V E R Y conveinent for a number of
tasks, I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Anyone have recommendations for hosting?

I require, at a minimum:

* Web space for www.sirinek.com (I have 150MB stuff, though that can be
crunched a bit I suppose) My website does not get much traffic at
all. Probably close to zero compared to some sites. But I store pictures
on there for friends and family.
* Email to any address @sirinek.com
* A unix shell account where I can read mail and vi web pages.

Thanks for your help

Bill

---