[ale] Gentoo Linux install question

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Aug 15 11:59:34 EDT 2002

Not at all.  Another kewl thing about Gentoo.

Glad to hear its working!

One other thing to watch out for, in the days ahead.  Since it is still
fairly young as distros go, Portage is still changing a lot - lots of new
functionality (they're working on full reverse dependancy checking now,
among other things), but sometimes something breaks.  Usually not a bog
deal, and usually only if you do 'emerge -u world' a lot.

:)

Charles

---