[ale] New Twiki topic LinuxInGASchools - LAST POST

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Aug 15 06:41:13 EDT 2002

<snip>

> Sorry if I failed to live up to your standards and didn't
> take my research as far as you would have had me take it,
> Charles.  I guess *you* won't be hiring *me* anytime soon.
> Life intervened; I went on to other things.  I have been
> in IT management roles for about ten years now and scant
> few people in my career capacity even KNOW anything about
> Linux, much less be able to build a working LTSP rig out
> of parts, so it's a little difficult for me to feel, you
> know, like a total dunce as a result of this kind of brow-
> beating.  You're welcome to your opinions.

<sigh>

dude.

I posted your words, in context, which showed very simply that you blamed
LTSP for the fact that KDM was misconfigured.  I then posted my words, which
very nicely pointed out this wasn't a LTSP problem/issue.  *You*, sir, are
the one that dragged this ridiculous discussion this far, by your simple
failure to admit (or understand) that you are wrong.

If you are *still* saying that it *is* an LTSP bug/problem/issue, then your
lack of understanding speaks for itself.

This issue is closed, and I apologize for wasting list bandwidth on it.

Charles

---