[ale] The OdDesT lINuX prOBleM eVeR . . .

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed Aug 14 15:32:11 EDT 2002

Apparently, it IS using the module, however ifconfig only shows lo:

]$ insmod 8139too
Using /lib/modules/2.4.7-10/kernel/drivers/net/8139too.o
]$

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com

---