[ale] New Twiki topic LinuxInGASchools

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Aug 13 08:06:59 EDT 2002

Touch-screen functionality doesn't have anything to do with wireless
networking, but they appear to work fine:

www.ltsp.org/documentation/ltsp-3.0.0/ltsp-3.0.html#AEN1140

What did you mean by 'keyboard' above?  Did you mean wireless keybd/mice?
They work fine.

Wireless net-booting has been reported to work, but I don't think that
functionality is in the LTSP core functionality yet - but Jim McQ is working
hard on it, and it probably won't be long.

Charles

---