[ale] Cheap motherboards in Atlanta

Greg runman at telocity.com
Mon Aug 12 08:25:31 EDT 2002

Does anyone know of a place in Atlanta that I can get cheap motherboards ?
I only know of MicroSeconds on Roswell.  Prefer new, but a good used one is
ok.

I recently fried my Asus K7 upon install into a new case (dunno exactly how
I did it - I hooked up the board, case fans and floppy and all was ok.
Hooked up the CDROM and several HD and poof ! instant smell, a faint "pop"
and no action from the poor mobo *sniff sniff*.  Funeral tomorrow after the
salvage efforts are finished.).

TIA,

    Greg the Hardware weenie

---