[ale] [OT] Wachovia web banking seems to be fixed with Mozilla

Keith Hopkins hne at hopnet.net
Sat Aug 10 00:08:18 EDT 2002

Jonathan Glass wrote:
> As hard as I yelled at them 2 months ago, it is about time they fixed
> this.  They said they didn't support any browser on Linux.  I told them
> their problem was poorly written JavaScript, and that they should work
> on it.  I wonder how many other people complained?

<Grins>  Me.  A lot.  I was using the online service before they switched to their "new and improved" service, so it went from being productive & easy to use to being broken (from my point of view).  I'm still not happy that they limit the number of months you can see your account data.  Previously, I was able to go back over a year and a half.  I even sent them a copy of the unified browser detection javascript (although it doesn't look like they used it).

I noticed the improvements last week.  Didn't dig too much into what they fixed.

--
Lost in Tokyo,
   Keith

---