[ale] OT: any KSU MSACS's out there?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Aug 9 22:36:50 EDT 2002

Just got back from my first orientation session for Kennesaw State's
Masters in Applied Computer Science.  As I didn't get to meet everyone
there, I was wondering if any on the list are participating.

If you're unfamiliar with the program, check it out at
http://science.kennesaw.edu/csis/msacs.  It looks very cool so
far...heavily focused on embedded systems, computer architecture and
software engineering.

We also received our digital lab equipment, which looks like it should
be fun.  It's an IDL-8000 Digital Lab Circuit Evaluator (breadboard)
with an MC68HC11 microcontroller.  I haven't seen any other programs
that offer this sort of low level stuff around here, so I'm pretty
stoked.

I'll post my review of the program in two years ;)

John

---