[ale] Wachovia web banking seems to be fixed with Mozilla

James Taylor JTAYLOR at fantasylane.net
Fri Aug 9 15:42:32 EDT 2002

Just to show how little it takes to get me excited, I wanted to let
y'all know that when I checked my Wachovia account today, I clickede on
the "Logout" button and it actually logged out.  This never worked
before, and Wachovia suggested exiting the browser as a workaround
(gag..).

Feeling brave, I logged back in and tried the "Print this page" link.
It worked too. Amazing....somebody actually fixed a compatibility
problem with a non-IE browser.  Dang, I may have to stick with'em after
all.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group,Inc