[ale] Gentoo and 802.11b

Randy Janinda rjaninda at tqlabs.com
Fri Aug 9 13:42:07 EDT 2002

You are correct about it being Prism2. I am by far, NOT a wireless guru.
I have gotten this particular card working using various drivers and
what-not and can't remember all the combinations. Right now my setup
(lsmod) shows:

orinoco_cs              4264   1
orinoco                31808   0  [orinoco_cs]
hermes                  3360   0  [orinoco_cs orinoco]

When I get more time I will play with the other drivers and see if there
is any difference.

Thanks,

Randy