[ale] resume

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Aug 8 16:29:32 EDT 2002

cfowler wrote:
> Templates.
>
> You put in your name, experience, and wham a full resume created by
> artificial intelligence

If you need something like that, you'd better get a better education. :)
  Personal opinion though.  As I noted to Tom via private email, it's
the content that counts.  I once hired a geekette who had her resume' on
a cocktail napkin.  Really.  Then again, we started talking geek at a
bar, and one thing led to another...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---