[ale] [OT] 8mm DAT tape source

Jonathan Glass jbjrglass at cox.net
Wed Aug 7 06:11:13 EDT 2002

I deal with a small mom & pop shop in Macon.  They generally are right
in line with Microwarehouse and CDW, but can get me the stuff I order
overnight for $5.00 (if it's in stock, $10.00 if it's a drop ship).
They have always been able to find the things I need, in a reasonable
time.  Give Cary (a man) a call at 478.474.0861 (9A-6P) and see if he
can get those for you.

Jonathan