[ale] OT: Spammer Deathtrap

Trey Darley t.darley at aiscomputers.com
Tue Aug 6 18:34:22 EDT 2002

Kinda like pouring salt on a slug, isn't it?

--Trey

--

Trey Darley - SysAdmin / Network Admin
AIS Computers
165 Carnegie Place
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Work: 770.461.2147, ext. 128
Mobile: 404.455.1516

[Please note that the opinions I express are not to be in any way
construed as those of AIS, unless that is expressly stated.]