[ale] OT: Unix Cert at KSU?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Aug 6 10:20:28 EDT 2002

As part of the new MSACS at Kennesaw, you acquire the Unix certification
offered by KSU's coned department.  Anyone completed this certification?
Was it worth it?  Too simple?  Too hard?

Since I have to take it for the program, I'm kinda interested in whether
I'll get anything out of it or if it will simply be a "here's how to list
processes", etc. beginner's course.  Not that I have a choice, but I'd
like to know what to expect...

Thanks!

John

---