[ale] [OT] WiFi

Matt Smith msmith at risklabs.com
Fri Aug 2 16:17:15 EDT 2002

Thanks for the plug, Chris!

Yeah, I was disappointed to read about the Athens group in the AJC Saturday,
and on CNN.com, and on CNN TV, and to have the writer of the AJC article say
the Athens group/network was the first of its type in Georgia..

I haven't gotten a response to my email to the author.

I need some better PR people or something!!!  Maybe it was the fancy 3D
proposed coverage renderings that caught their eye...  I'll have to work on
that. :)

--Matt