[ale] nc100 issues

exo exodous at m-net.arbornet.org
Mon Apr 29 00:25:55 EDT 2002

Hey,

Check the cables and the check your swtich or your hub if you are passing
cables to it.  If some ports from hub or switch are damaged, then you will
have some problems.  But see if any light turns on without connecting a
cable.  Any light on would probably show that the card is up.  If light
does go out after putting the cable, then something is up with the cable
or the hub or switch if it is coming from it.

I could be totaly wrong here....i am just giving my fews on it.

later,

peace

-a

---