[ale] AT&T Roadrunner Cable

Jeff Hubbs jhubbs at telocity.com
Wed Sep 5 22:18:53 EDT 2001

> (6 weeks) without incident. They ought to support Linux and forget Windows.
> It would save them a lot of customer support. (only thing I did change was to
> add a second NIC for internal networking)

Interesting situation, isn't it?  That's kind of how I feel about my
DirectTV (nee Telocity) DSL.  You look at the big instruction poster
that came with the DSL modem and the Windows and Mac directions look a
lot more involved than the Unix directions.  If you know how to
manipulate your Ethernet config in Linux, you're pretty much home free.

- Jeff