[ale] Any GRUB experts out there?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Fri Oct 26 11:17:47 EDT 2001

Well, I did get errors, but I forgot one of the central tenents of GRUB:
partition IDs start with 0, not 1. Well, actually I knew that, but forgot
that my WinMe partition was at /dev/hda2 .

I was able to boot both OSen from my GRUBby floppy today. Whoo-hoo! Now to
make it permanent on my MBR (and there's a separate msg. for that, I now
see ...)

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 02:28:47PM -0400, Stuffed Crust wrote:
> So I take it that the grub boot dloppy works, but you can't boot to
> Windows?  Any errors?

---