[ale] Installfest Followup

bieb bieb at law.emory.edu
Tue Oct 23 10:10:58 EDT 2001

The installfest held this passed Saturday (10/20) had a decent
turnout. There were (as far as I counted) 37 people that attended, of
these about 4 or 5 just stopped in and asked a few questions about
Linux trying to decide if they should take the plunge. I think the
turnout was pretty good, since this was the first installfest I have
ever been to I have nothing to compare it to.  We will shoot for
another installfest in the Spring... March timeframe is what I am
thinking. If anyone has suggestions on how to make it a better event
and a larger event, Please let me know.

Harold

---