[ale] Way off topic, but at least related to a unix website, albeit a Solaris one

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 17:35:35 EDT 2001

I need to find someone who understands Chinese.  I need to identify the purpose
of this webpage:
  http://forum.jczs.sina.com.cn/fastbin/view.cgi?_fid=8&_sid=140229&_pid=6
It is pulling images from a site I mirror (http://flagspot.net).  If this is an
attempt to 'hijack' the bandwidth, then I am understandably concerned.  However
I believe it might be an effort to provide a Chinese language equivalent of
part of the site that I mirror.  I would like for someone to read that page and
give me a quick summary of what it is about.

TIA,

-Jim P.