[ale] vpn

Geoffrey esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Oct 17 19:38:08 EDT 2001

Check out http://www.freeswan.org/  ipsec vpn solution for Linux.
Create a vpn between the two linux boxes via freeswan, and let them
handle the traffic between your win boxes and the vpn.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport

---