[ale] InstallFest Please Read

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at numethods.com
Mon Oct 15 12:06:19 EDT 2001

This is So K00L.

I went ahead and put an "InstallFests" page on the TWiki.

http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE/InstallFests

Anybody could do this.  It's about empty right now ('cept for a link to
Harold's fine site), but this'd be a good place for post-fest reports,
suggestions for doing it better, etc and so forth. Then we could look at
it next time instead of tryin' to grovel through a zillion email
messages.

-- CHS