[ale] InstallFest Please Read

Mark Hurley debian4tux at telocity.com
Sun Oct 14 23:41:01 EDT 2001

On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 10:32:41AM -0400, bieb wrote:
> Ok the Installfest website is finished and running. Let all your
> friends, neighbors, relatives, any local newsgroups or anyone you see
> in a store buying something from MS know. Go to
> http://installfest.teknoids.net
>
> Make sure you register!!!!
>
> Harold

Sounds great.  BTW...I've recently joined the list.  Attended meetings
religiously up until the summer.  Hope to get back in the groove.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and at the same time try to
notify whoever it is who updates the site at ale.org, found the link
to "ALE Installfest" is incorrect.  Switch the .org to .net on the
URL.

I *should* make it to the fest with a colleague.

Hope you all had a great summer!

Mark Hurley

---