[ale] witty unix quips (say that 3 times fast!) [OT?]

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Mon Oct 8 21:27:43 EDT 2001

I once saw a list of some whitty unix quips or command line errors that are
comical.  Has anyone seen this list or could anyone point me to it?  I can't
for the life of me find it.  I just tried to do (as an example):

>killall sleep
sleep: no process killed

and it reminded me of that list.  some of them are hysterical, and I'd like
to read it again.  any pointers would be appreciated.

tia,
CB

---