[ale] Firewall Baseline

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Oct 8 12:42:56 EDT 2001

No it hasn't died.

I've got 1 maintainer for iptables, 1 for ipchains and 1 for iptables
for suse specific.

The page hasn't been very updated as I've found someone who'd like to
be web master and clean it up and make it a bit less amatuer.  The
best price is all that she wants is a "tag" so she can put in her port
folio.  I haven't gotten an update yet.  If nothing today I'll be
posting my "starting" script and another that someone mailed to the
list and putting them both udnder the "contrib" heading until we
get the cleaned and preped versions from our maintainers.

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI:

---
This message as been sent through the ALE general discussion list.