[ale] Procmail

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Fri Oct 5 13:42:07 EDT 2001

Hi there,

OK you could do this. In the .procmailrc add this

:0 S
* sex
/dev/null

:0 S
* tax
/dev/null

etc....

I think that there is a way to say send it to addr1 and the intended rcpt
but I do not know how and am to lazy to look into it.

I usually do my procmail stuff one rule at a time. I had tried to get it
to match multiple expressions in the bady and didn't have much luck so I
just do one at a time... And no. I don't delete anything with the word tax
in it. It's just an example! :)

Maybe someone else could fill in the blanks.

Ken

 On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Fernando Barros wrote:

> I´ve a problem with procmail now. I create this file:
> :0 B
> * sex
> /var/mail/security
>
> I know nothing yet but i would like that all emails who contains some
> words(sex, milliore) are forwarding to security and to receiver too.
>
> Thks for all!!
>
> Fernando.
>

> ---
> This message as been sent through the ALE general discussion list.

---
This message as been sent through the ALE general discussion list.