[ale] Cheap 486

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Oct 3 15:51:40 EDT 2001

HEY!! I still have some of my Craftsman tools and they are in great
shape. There was a time in the late 80's where Craftsman tools stunk.
They are now back up to there original standards. And if they fail, they
can get replaced for free.

But, Sears brand tools are garbage.

Check out Home Depot. They have some hand tools that have lifetime
warranties as well. Kline is a brand I have used for years and the Depot
has them in the electrical department. Cutters, crimpers, strippers,
pliers, screwdrivers ....Mmmm. tools! Need more tools...