[ale] Web Server questions

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Fri Jan 19 10:22:51 EST 2001

I was going to suggest Tux as well; I might use that if I ever find myself
setting up a high-capacity image server.

There is also a server that comes with Zope (www.zope.org).  I can't
remember what it's called or what might be involved in using it for non-Zope
use, but prowl around and see what you can find out.

- Jeff