[ale] apache-ssl woes

Martin Nichols mnichol at webentrada.com
Thu Jan 18 09:26:45 EST 2001

Greetings,
I have installed RedHats version of secure server from RH 6.2 professional. The
install went fine and Iam able to start httpsd and verify it is working by
doing a ps aux where I see /usr/sbin/httpsd -DSSL. The problem I have run into
is I cannot make any secure connections and the /var/log/httpd/error_log is
very vague such as (date) [notice] child pid x x x x x exit signal Segmentation
Fault (11). I have contacted th RedHat and have applied a patch they released
but to no avail. Anyone have this kind of expierence? Any Suggestions?
Thank You,
Marty