[ale] Setting LDAP client on Redhat Linux

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at toons.UnderGrid.net
Sat Jan 13 23:11:53 EST 2001

Mark,
	You are going to need the pam_ldap and nss-ldap modules in order
for your Linux boxen to authenticate over LDAP... Not sure where to find
RedHack RPMs for these as I run Debian and they are available on the
standard sites... Otherwise you might download them from padl.com and
compile them yourself... I currently have about a half dozen Linux boxen
authenticating over LDAP using an OpenLDAP server...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC

--