[ale] "includes" in html

Brandon Hall brandon.hall at alumni.duke.edu
Sat Jan 6 18:45:55 EST 2001

Look here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/objects.html#embedded-documents

However, I generated some examples on my Linux box using <OBJECT> and
<IFRAME> tags and Netscape 4.75 would not include the referenced
documents (perhaps I just made a mistake).  There's certainly a
JavaScript solution to client-side inclusion, I believe...

--
Your palindrome for today: Kay, a red nude, peeped under a yak.