[ale] Shutdown process

Chris Fowler ChrisF at computone.com
Fri Jan 5 22:38:19 EST 2001

 It all seems to work.  Things did get screwed up after /dev/ram7 was mounted.  It also seemed that init was executed and an attempt was made to run the only thing that I had in inittab.  Init complaind that it could not find the program.  I did not have time to finish it up today ut I do not remeber changing the rootfs from /dev/fla1 for /dev/ram7 in /etc/fstab.  I believe that when mount -a was called in rc.sysinit an attempt was made to mount /dev/fla1 onto /.  Will that happen if /dev/ram7 is at /?  I believe that did happen because init did happen to load my inittab.  That is my educated guess but I did not get to investigate.

Thanks,
Chris