[ale] Kernel 2.4 Released

Bao Ha baoh at linuxwizardry.com
Fri Jan 5 11:07:35 EST 2001

Not for Oracle.  You can break the database into 2G fragments.

When I was doing Solaris sys admin last year, I have been trying
to get people to use Oracle 8i.  Oracle 8.0.5 still has the 2G
limit even running on the 64-bit Solaris 2.7.

It is very frustrating when you have to support those database
developers, who won't change even there is a simple solution to
their problems.

Bao