[ale] DBF data to web

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Thu Jan 4 17:56:49 EST 2001

Terzo -

I think the "DBASE" reference in that page was just an arbitrary name -
nothing having to do in dBase.

IANA(Perl guy) but you could probably open a .DBF file in Perl or Python and
get data out of it but you would probably have to code with foreknowledge of
the file's schema ahead of time (unless those langs are just more
sophisticated than I realize).  If you could do that, then geez, you're home
free if all you want to do is display (query would not be as nice).

- Jeff